search engine optimization.
The best place to hide a body? Page 2 of the Google Search Results! If your ideal customers aren’t able to find you when they search for your services, you’ll be reliant on paid advertising to grow. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an easy way to grow your revenues consistently month over month.
Sometimes you want to add fuel to the fire. Paid advertising is a great way to grow revenues in a short amount of time. For most businesses, Facebook & Google ads are going to be the foundation of your paid advertising.
You can’t sell your services without a strong foundation. There are hundreds of factors that influence how well your website ranks in the search engines, and the most important ones live on the website itself. We’ll work with you to build a site that ranks you to the top of your local market in no-time.
Forward Thinking Clients.
Curious what we're all about?
We’ve entered an age where everything we touch is digital. With that comes a responsibility on the part of all people to understand how technology impacts their lives, and to leverage technology to best serve themselves, and their communities.
We started LeadGen Locals because we saw that there was an increasing proportion of highly-skilled, highly-qualified businessmen and entrepreneurs across the country that are unable to properly deliver their value to the world, because they lack the skills necessary to stand out digitally and drive revenues profitably.
We started off working with family and close friends to help them grow their online presence. From there, it became clear that we could also work toward actually driving their revenues higher by optimizing their online presence for conversions. Suddenly, dentists, doctors, lawyers, HVAC companies, personal trainers, & more were skyrocketing to the top of Google and absolutely smashing the competition.
From this spawned the idea that we could do this for any person in any market around the world, and so LeadGen Locals was born.
We look forward to making you a part of our journey.
CEO / strategy
My focus is your success.
I’ve helped manage and execute advertising campaigns for some of the largest companies in the world, and with that comes a caliber of understanding & experience that (unfortunately), most marketing agencies will never have access to.
What works for them will work for you to, and it’s my goal to bring those strategies and principles directly to your business.
some frequently asked questions
Creating a successful website or online presence for your business requires more than simply building a web page with your company information. In order to truly garner the web traffic or sales you need for your business to remain successful, it is essential to have an internet marketing strategy in place. Without one, your potential customers will find alternative companies without ever knowing of your existence.
Are you stuck with your current digital marketing strategy or are you unsure of where you begin? Consider SEO services and working with advertising agencies that specialize in SEO, PPC, and social media marketing. Working together with the right agency by your side is a way to develop and launch working marketing strategies that will help you to drive traffic to your website via search engines, social media, and even third-party ad campaigns.
SEO, also known as Search Engine Optimization, is one of the oldest and most popular marketing tools used by web designers, developers, and online marketers today. Search engine optimization is the process of optimizing a website for specific keywords and phrases that are most relevant to a website, business, or brand’s purpose.
Did you know that more than 3.5 billion Google searches are made each day around the world? With so many searches being conducting by users seeking information, services, or products, it is no wonder that Search Engine Optimization matters for all website owners and online businesses.
The average Google search lasts under a minute, providing you a small window of opportunity to drive a user to your website, that is once your website appears within the first page of search results. Most users visit websites that appear within the first page of results, which is why SEO services are necessary, especially if you are entering a saturated or highly competitive market and industry.
SEO services can help you to pinpoint and identify keywords, phrases, and long-tail keywords that are most relevant to your website, its purpose, and the target audience or demographic you want to reach. With an SEO company, remove the guesswork from developing and executing a working SEO strategy, as our professionals are well-versed in the latest SEO trends while remaining committed to following any new updates at all times. Hiring an SEO firm is a way to gain peace of mind while scrutiny your website’s SEO marketing strategy is in the right hands.
SEO and digital marketing agencies specialize in search engine optimization by utilizing various tactics that adhere to current trends, updates, and algorithms in place with top search engines. Working with SEO companies that specialize in digital marketing along with SEO can also help you to better understand proper formatting and titling when generating new blogs and content for your website for future optimization tips.
Some ways that SEO agencies can bring value to your business include:
- Build a Positive Brand Image: Websites that appear within the first page of search engine results are much more likely to gain the trust of new visitors and prospective online shoppers. When your website appears with other well-known websites and brands, users believe that your website is authentic, trustworthy, and authoritative, allowing them the ability to make a purchase from you with little to no hesitation.
- Drive Web Traffic: An optimized website is much more likely to drive traffic from search engine results using top search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo, and Bing.
- Boost Your Search Engine Ranking: SEO agencies and digital marketing companies strive to boost the websites of their clients as much as possible on top search engines. When your website appears within the top search results for popular and trending keywords, you will see a drastic spike in traffic and potential online sales.
- Website Optimization: Not only do SEO agencies identify and implement relevant and popular keywords into websites, but they also help to optimize websites entirely. An SEO agency can help to improve your website by making it more user-friendly, responsive, and mobile-friendly for users who browse with their smartphones or tablets. Ensuring your website is mobile-friendly and responsive is essential to avoid alienating more than half of your online audience base.
- Generate More Sales: With better-optimized SEO campaigns and digital marketing campaigns, drive more sales and ultimately, revenue fro your business. The investment in working with a digital marketing agency that specializes in SEO will quickly pay off once you begin garnering new online followers and loyal customers.
Your website must always look good, regardless of its purpose or the audience you intend to reach. A drab, outdated, or poorly designed website will turn users away quicker than you can snap your fingers. Working together with a website design and SEO agency is one of the best ways to create a website that is user-friendly, well-designed, and ready for top search engine results. Reasons to consider working with a digital marketing and web design agency include:
- Branded Footprint: Your website’s layout and design should reflect your website’s branding or the purpose of your website. Our web designers specialize not only in adhering to current coding standards, but also in developing beautiful, modern, and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- User-Friendly Navigation: Navigation is a key component for any website. Without user-friendly navigation, your website may suffer from an increased bounce rate, driving users away immediately as they are unable to browse your website. A properly designed website will have user-friendly navigation that is accessible regardless of the device or browser used to access your website.
- Mobile-Friendly and Responsive Design: Today, more than 50% of online traffic is accessed via mobile smartphones. In order to ensure you do not alienate half of your online audience, it is essential to use a site that is responsive and mobile-friendly. Working with a digital agency is a way to ensure that your website is not only appealing and user-friendly but that it is also responsive and will work with the latest technology available on the market.
- Testing: Testing is extremely important when launching a website, especially if you are also paying for SEO or advertisement campaigns simultaneously to promote your website. Without thoroughly testing your website, you run the risk of launching a website that is not accessible to all users. Working with a professional web design agency is a way to ensure that your website is accessible to all users whether they choose to browse your website via a desktop computer, tablet device, or smartphone.
So, why hire a digital marketing agency?
Did you know that more than 40% of the world’s entire population now has access to the internet? With billions of Google searches each day, the internet has become an ever-growing and evolving mass of information, communication, and viral video content. With access to essentially billions of individual potential customers, maximizing your online reach with a smart digital marketing strategy is a must for any online entrepreneur.
Working together with advertising agencies is a way to gain valuable insight into the latest online marketing trends as you develop and launch new digital campaigns that reflect the goals of your own business. We maximize your online reach while discovering more about exactly what your target audience is looking for from your business and brand.
When you choose to work with an internet marketing agency, you will have the opportunity to work with highly skilled professionals who can help you to better understand your own customers on a deeper level. Some of the most notable advantages of working with an internet marketing Austin agency to help with developing your digital marketing strategy include:
- Pinpoint Keywords: Pinpoint and identify current trends and keywords that are most relevant to your business and website’s presence. Implement popular keywords and phrases into blog content, pages, and news updates to help with boosting your website’s SEO.
- Identify Your Target Audience: Austin ad agencies work with clients to identify core target audiences for individual websites and businesses. Identifying the core demographics and target audience for your business is a great way to better optimize future product and digital marketing campaigns.
- Market Research: Digital marketing companies conduct thorough market research for their clients to determine current, upcoming, and past industry trends. Identifying and following current industry trends helps tremendously when crafting and launching digital marketing strategies for a business or brand online.
- Show Me the Data: With a professional digital marketing agency, gain access to data and analytics from each of your individual online campaigns. Monitor and assess the data you receive from each of your online campaigns in real-time to gain an edge over your online competition while simultaneously gaining a deeper understanding of your visitors, followers, and loyal customers.